At Cable-Talk (UK) Limited, we take accessibility seriously, and as such we make every effort to comply with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. Cable-Talk will continue to analyse best practices to meet and exceed these guidelines, and our website is designed within the following accessibility guidelines:
- The site is built to support the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Google Chrome
- Apple Mac (OS)
- Windows 7 and above
- Screen resolution:
- This site is completely responsive and therefore will work on any screen size no matter the resolution.
- Stylesheets, text and images:
- Text size can be increased or decreased by the quick key if present, otherwise using the browser option.
- Use of description tags on images where the image is an important element of the site.
- Information is never exclusively conveyed using colour.